by Brent Raynor
- Plug the UPort 1150 into an available USB port. Windows will recognize the new hardware and may request the driver from the CD.
- Go to the Windows Orb.
- Select All Programs.
- Select UPort 1100 Series Configuration Utility.
- Select the Enable Fixed-base Com Mode and Com port (ie. COM16)
- Open Device Manager
- Open Multi-port serial adapters and select UPort 1150
- The UPort 1150 Properties box will open.
- Select the Ports Configuration tab.
- Select Port Settings.
- Change the Interface to RS-485 2W and click OK.
- Change the Interface to RS-485 2W.
- Click OK.
At Manufacturers Automation Inc., we are dedicated to customer service and want to make your experience a pleasant one.
© Copyright 2012, Manufacturers Automation Inc.Manufacturers Automation Inc. 1600 King Street North St. Jacobs, ON N0B 2NO 800-387-6268 email@example.com