4-Wire Complementary Output Inductive Proximity Sensors
CARLO GAVAZZI was proud to announce the launch of their new 4-Wire Complementary Output Inductive Proximity Sensors with the expansion of the ICB Series. For people who cannot afford to have a line down due to the lack of an available part, having the correct components for replacement, means significant reduction of machine downtime.
Carlo Gavazzi has developed the ICB Series with Complementary Output with the objective of adding product flexibility. They provide both a Normally Open and Normally Closed Output in the same package for easy replacement, without compromising performance.
Based upon the popular ICB Series platform, the 4-wire DC sensors are offered in:
- Short or long barrel
- Flush or non-flush mounting
- NPN or PNP type
- M12 plug for quick disconnect or 2 meter pre-wired cable
- Standard or extended sensing distances (reaching up to 22mm)
The 4-Wire Complementary Output Inductive Proximity Sensors feature:
- Integrated diagnostics LED
- IP67 rating to protect against water and humidity penetration
- Built-in microcontroller for accurate and repeatable operation
- Conformance to global standards such as UL 508 and IEC 60947-5-2
These 4-wire ICB Inductive Sensors are ideal for position and presence sensing for various types of applications found in the Material Handling, Machine Tool and Packaging industries.