by Brent Raynor www.manuauto.com
Static Canadian flag Graphic
- Open Jasc Paint Shop Pro in the AlphaNet software.
- Go to File, Open and select the location of the Canadian Flag graphic.
- Go to Image, then Greyscale.
- Go to Adjust, then Negative Image.
- Resize the image (pixels) to the dimensions of the StreetSmart outdoor led display.
- Go to Image, then Resize.
- Select Pixels.
- The Width is columns and the Height is rows.
- Select Resampling: Smart Size.
- Select Resize all layers.
- The graphic will resize as shown below.
- Go to File, Save As.
At Manufacturers Automation Inc., we are dedicated to customer service and want to make your experience with Adaptive a pleasant one.
© Copyright 2009, Manufacturers Automation Inc., www.manuauto.comManufacturers Automation Inc.1600 King Street NorthP.O. Box 602St. Jacobs, ON, N0B 2N0800email@example.com