by Geoff Small www.manuauto.com
- Open the GIF
- Go to Effects, then Insert Image Transistion
- Click on Animation Frame
- Transistion length 2.0 seconds
- Frames per second: 10
- Effects is Spin
- Click on Show Preview and click ok.
- Go to Animation and Reverse Frames.
- Move the slider bar to the left side and delete the blank frames. Save as a new GIF and click next until the graphic optimization finishes.
- Open the original GIF.
- Go to Effect, then Insert Image Transistion, click ok.
- Move the sliderbar to the right and delete the empty boxes.
- Go to Edit and Paste.
- Select After Current Fame
- Delete the empty boxes.
- Run the simulator to verify (should be 22 frames) and save as a GIF.
At Manufacturers Automation Inc., we are dedicated to customer service and want to make your experience with Adaptive led displays, a pleasant one.
© Copyright 2007, Manufacturers Automation Inc., www.manuauto.comManufacturers Automation Inc.1600 King Street NorthP.O. Box 602St. Jacobs, ON N0B 2NO 800-387-6268 Tel. 519-664-3300 Tel. email@example.com