ICB12S Extra-Short Inductive Proximity Sensors. With a thread length of only 23mm, and overall housing lengths as short as 25mm, these ultra-compact M12 sensors are an ideal solution where space is limited and high performance is required.
The new Extra-Short Inductive Sensors
inherit many of the same impressive benefits of our longer ICB Series sensors, including rugged IP67 nickel-plated brass housings, extended sensing distances of up to 8mm, status LEDs which are clearly visible from any direction, a wide operating temperature range, a high switching frequency, and protection from short circuits and overloads. The microcontroller-based design ensures the highest degree of accuracy and repeatability in operation.
Main features include:
- M12 extra-short 23mm thread length
- Sensing distance: 4mm flush, 8mm non-flush
- Operating frequency up to 2000 Hz
- Operating temperature range: -25 to +80°C
- NPN or PNP, NO or NC output
- 2m oil resistant PVC cable
- Yellow LED clearly visible from any direction
- Output DC 200 mA
- CE, cULus and cCSAus approved