The VPort 26A-1MP is an IK10, IP66-rated, fixed dome HD IP camera for harsh, outdoor environments. With a maximum resolution of 1280 x 800, H.264/MJPEG triple video streams, and day-and-night camera lens, the VPort 26A-1MP is especially well-suited for outdoor video surveillance applications.
Features and Benefits
- -40 to 50°C or -40 to 75°C (T model) operating temperature, without heater or fan
- 1/2.7” progressive scan camera with maximum 1280 x 800 resolution at up to 30 frames/second
- DNR and WDR for superb image quality
- Triple video streams with H.264 and MJPEG
- 3 to 9 mm day-and-night vari-focal lens with a built-in ICR (removable IR-cut filter ICR)
- DynaStream™ support for maximum network efficiency
- CBR Pro™ support for high image quality in limited bandwidth transmissions
- ONVIF support for standardization and interoperability
Building Tougher IP Cameras for Tougher Environments
Moxa’s commitment to reliability and quality is built into all of our IP cameras, which are used for oil & gas, transportation, and railway waysides, as well as many other industrial applications that require rugged products for harsh environments. Watch this video to gain a better understanding of how we design and manufacture our IP cameras, which includes taking strict measures at each phase of product development, selecting the best raw material, and conducting a complete product inspection.