Manufacturers Automation Inc.
Do you have any extra items? Encountered an error with your order or received something that you no longer need? The hassle-free return procedure at ManuAuto is designed to simplify your task.
Process of Returning
- Before returning your products, it is necessary to obtain a written return authorization from ManuAuto. You can easily complete the return request online using the form provided below. Please note that requests for returns made more than one year after shipment will not be accepted.
- All returns will undergo inspection, and the items must be in new condition, with their original packaging, and suitable for resale. Our sales team will promptly assess the situation and issue a credit within a short timeframe.
1) Return of stock products
- No restocking fee will be applied to materials returned within 30 days of shipment.
- Materials returned between 30 and 90 days after shipment will incur a 20% restocking fee.
- Materials returned more than 90 days after shipment will require a review by ManuAuto and will be subject to specific conditions.
- Returns of cut materials such as Wire, Conduit, etc., will not be accepted.
2) Return of special order, non-stock, or discontinued material
If ManuAuto does not have the item in inventory, returns of such materials will be subject to the return conditions set by the manufacturer. Additional charges for handling and transportation may be applicable.
3) Refunds or Warranty Claims for Faulty Items
- The customer is required to provide a concise description of the equipment's malfunction.
- The reimbursement will be granted based on the manufacturer's terms and conditions. Depending on their policies, certain products may be repaired or replaced. In such cases, refunds cannot be issued.
- For all Automation products, returns will not be accepted if the seal on electronic devices has been tampered with.