by Brent Raynor www.manuauto.com
- Red power led is on.
- X-CTU software (Maxstream) does not detect the 9XTend modem.
- Can ping the MaxStream (Digi) ethernet wireless modem.
- Yellow and green I/O leds are not flickering simultaneously during transmit.
- Remove the original power adapter (JP4P2-9V4-6F). The technical specifications are 120VAC, 60Hz with an output is 9VDC at 400mA. The defective unit may have an output of 12.75VDC. The Maxstream 9XTend wireless modem will power accordingly; however, the circuitry inside is in an overload state.
- The new power adapter ( JRSP2-9V11-6F Rev A) is 100 -120VAC, 47-63Hz with an output of 9VDC at 0.5Amp, will fix this problem.
http://www.digi.com/pdf/ds_xtend.pdf (MaxStream 9XTend datasheet)
http://ftp1.digi.com/support/documentation/productmanual_xtend_pkgr_rs232rs485rfmodem.pdf (MaxStream 9XTend manual)
At Manufacturers Automation Inc., we are dedicated to customer service and want to make your experience with Maxstream (Digi) a pleasant one.
© Copyright 2009, Manufacturers Automation Inc., www.manuauto.comManufacturers Automation Inc.1600 King Street NorthP.O. Box 602St. Jacobs, ON N0B 2NO800-387-6268 Tel. 519-664-3300 Tel. email@example.com