by Brent Raynor www.manuauto.com
How to configure the StreetSmart ethernet port
- Connect an RS232 cable to COM O of the Adaptive StreetSmart controller board
- Open the Diagnostic program in the AlphaNet software
- Configure the Serial Settings, 9600, 8, N, 1 and select OK
- Select Set Custom Commands
- Select Command 3
- Select Open Ini File
- Input the IP address and Subnet Mask
- Type under Command 3 in capital letters
- Type under Command 4 in capital letters
- Save and close
When entering the IP address or subnet mask make sure to enter three numbers before each dot. ie. 010.011.011.254
- Select Command 3 and the button will turn on.
- Click on Refresh and the IP address will update.
- Select Send (takes 30 seconds to update the EPROM)
- Confirm the IP address in StreetSmart display by typing _01Z00_02FUi_04
- Select Enter Your Own Command Text
- and after 30 seconds the changes will appear in the Results box
- Recycle power on the StreetSmart led display and the new IP address will appear on the diagnostic startup of the display.
At Manufacturers Automation Inc., we are dedicated to customer service and want to make your experience with Adaptive a pleasant one.
© Copyright 2010, Manufacturers Automation Inc., www.manuauto.comManufacturers Automation Inc.1600 King Street NorthP.O. Box 602St. Jacobs, ON N0B 2NO800-387-6268 Tel. 519-664-3300 Tel. 519-664-1600 Fax.