PULS CP10.122 DIN-rail Power Supply
The DIMENSION CP-Series units are high-end power supplies in a medium price range without compromising quality, reliability, and performance. The CP-Series is part of the DIMENSION power supply family. The most outstanding features of CP10 are the high efficiency, advanced inrush current limitation, active PFC, and wide operational temperature range.
The CP-Series includes all the essential basic functions. The devices have a power reserve of 20% included, which may even be used continuously at temperatures up to +45°C. Additionally, the CP10 can deliver three times the nominal output current for at least 12ms which helps to trip fuses on faulty output branches. High immunity to transients and power surges as well as low electromagnetic emission, a shut-down input, a DCOK relay contact, and a large international approval package for a variety of applications make this unit suitable for nearly every situation.
- AC 100-240V Wide-range Input
- Width only 39mm
- Efficiency up to 94.3%
- Excellent Partial Load Efficiency
- 20% Output Power Reserves
- Safe HiccupPLUS Overload Mode
- Easy Fuse Breaking due to High Overload Peak Current
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC)
- Minimal Inrush Current Surge
- Full Power Between -25°C and +60°C